ANGOLA, Ind. – The Trine University athletic department has released updated ticket information for the upcoming 2018 football season.
Last year the Thunder finished with an undefeated regular season at 10-0, claiming the Michigan Intercollegiate Athletic Association (MIAA) championship for the fourth time in program history and the first time since 2010. It marked the third time in program history that Trine posted an undefeated regular season. The Thunder produced one All-American, five All-Region performers and had 15 All-Conference selections, including sweeping the MIAA Offensive and Defensive "Players of the Year" awards.
As Trine embarks on its title defense, ticket prices have been updated for home contests. All attendees are required to have a ticket to enter, with pricing as follows:
- $7 per person for general admission tickets.
- $3 per person for senior citizens (60 and over), students/children under 18 and college students (with valid student ID) not from Trine or an MIAA school.
- Trine University faculty and staff will receive two free tickets by presenting a valid faculty/staff ID at a ticket booth.
- MIAA college students will receive one free ticket by presenting a valid student ID at a ticket booth.
- Trine University students will be admitted by presenting a valid student ID at the student entrance.
Trine will kick off their schedule under the lights with a Thursday night contest against in-state rival Manchester on Aug. 30. This year the team will play five total home contests. Check the football schedule page for more information on future contests.